The Ramelton Community Centre are hoping to set up study classes/grinds for Leaving and Junior certificate students that need extra help.
They have drawn up two forms (one for LC and one for JC) to enablethems to establish the subjects needed the most.
Each student must fill a form out online with their name, contact number and subjects (and levels) that they feel they need the most help in.
They will then run the classes that are most in demand.
If you are interested please complete the relevant form below.


Leaving Certificate form

Junior Certificate form

Study Classes/Grinds for Junior and Leaving Certificate students